Françoise Madeleine, Duchess of Savoy
|Birthname||Françoise Madeleine d'Orléans|
|born on||13 October 1648 (greg.) at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||St.Germain En Laye, France, 48n53, 2e04|
|Timezone||LMT m2e04 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||20°19' 02°27 Asc. 02°34'|
French Princess by birth and later Duchess of Savoy as the first wife of Charles Emmanuel II. She was a first cousin of Louis XIV as well of her husband. She was the shortest Savoyard consort dying on 14 January 1664 at the age of fifteen, childless.
- child->parent relationship with Gaston, Duc D'Orleans (born 25 April 1608 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Jean Gaston, Duke of Valois (born 17 August 1650 (greg.))
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Histoire de la Maison Royale de France, et des grands officiers de la Couronne" by Anselme de Sainte-Marie, Ange de Sainte-Rosalie (libr. associés, 1726), p. 148: "François-Madelene d'Orleans . . . née à S. Germain en Laye le 13 octobre 1648. sur les deux heures du matin..."
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 15)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Orléans)