Françoise, Princess of Orléans (1844)
|Birthname||Françoise Marie Amélie d'Orléans|
|born on||14 August 1844 at 00:30 (= 12:30 AM )|
|Place||Neuilly sur Seine, France, 48n53, 2e16|
|Timezone||LMT m2e16 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||21°15' 20°08 Asc. 29°51'|
French princess, member of the House of Orléans, and by marriage Duchess of Chartres.
Françoise was the daughter of Prince François, Prince of Joinville (son of King Louis Philippe I), and of Princess Francisca of Brazil (daughter of Emperor Peter I of Brazil).
On 11 June 1863, in Kingston upon Thames, England, she married her first cousin Prince Robert, Duke of Chartres. They had five children.
Princess Françoise died on 28 October 1925, aged 81, in Château de Saint-Firmin, France.
- parent->child relationship with Henri, Prince of Orléans (born 16 October 1867)
- parent->child relationship with Jean, Duke of Guise (born 4 September 1874)
- parent->child relationship with Marie, Princess of Orléans (born 13 January 1865)
- child->parent relationship with François d'Orléans, Prince of Joinville (born 14 August 1818)
- spouse relationship with Robert, Duke of Chartres (born 9 November 1840). Notes: 1863-1910
- sibling relationship with Pierre d'Orléans, Duke of Penthièvre (born 4 November 1845)
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Algemeen Handelsblad," 17 August 1844, p. 2: "PARIJS, Woensdag 14 Augustus. De Prinses van Joinville is gisteren nacht ten 12½ ure van eene prinses bevallen."
(PARIS, Wednesday 14 August. The Princess of Joinville gave birth to a princess at 12:30 o'clock last night).
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (47 years)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 81)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Orléans, by birth and marriage)