François III, Duke of Brittany
|born on||28 February 1518 Jul.Cal. (10 Mar 1518 greg.) at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Amboise, France, 47n25, 0e59|
|Timezone||LMT m0e59 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||19°20' 27°43 Asc. 20°44'|
French prince, styled as Duke of Brittany and Dauphin of Viennois as the first son and heir of King Franc(o)is I of France and Duchess Claude of Brittany.
The Dauphin Francis died at Château Tournon-sur-Rhône on 10 August 1536, at the age of eighteen.
- child->parent relationship with Claude de France (born 13 October 1499 Jul.Cal. (22 Oct 1499 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with François I, King of France (born 12 September 1494 Jul.Cal. (21 Sep 1494 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Charlotte, Princess of France (born 23 October 1516 Jul.Cal. (2 Nov 1516 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Henri II, King of France (born 31 March 1519 Jul.Cal. (10 Apr 1519 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Louise, Princess of France (1515) (born 19 August 1515 Jul.Cal. (29 Aug 1515 greg.))
- Death, Cause unspecified 10 August 1536 Jul.Cal. (20 Aug 1536 greg.) (Age 18)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Histoire de François Ier: roi de France" by Gabriel-Henri Gaillard (Blaise, 1819), p. 239: "Nommé François comme son père. Il naquit [à Amboise] le 28 février 1519, à six heures du soir." Clearly the year should be 1518 because Henri II was born on 31 March 1519.
- Traits : Body : Hair (Red)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Valois-Angoulême)