François II, King of France
|born on||19 January 1544 Jul.Cal. (29 Jan 1544 greg.) at 16:54 (= 4:54 PM )|
|Place||Fontainebleau, France, 48n24, 2e42|
|Timezone||LMT m2e42 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||08°46' 05°31 Asc. 09°57'|
French royalty, also known as Francis II, the first son of Henri II and Catherine de Medici. He married Mary Stuart in 1558 at age 14. He was crowned King in 1559. He died from ear disease on 5 December 1560 OS in Orléans after a reign of 17 months, leaving the kingdom in debt and prey to the miseries of a civil war.
- child->parent relationship with Henri II, King of France (born 31 March 1519 Jul.Cal. (10 Apr 1519 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Medici, Catherine de (born 13 April 1519 Jul.Cal. (23 Apr 1519 greg.))
- spouse relationship with Mary, Queen of Scots (born 8 December 1542 Jul.Cal. (18 Dec 1542 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Charles IX, King of France (born 27 June 1550 Jul.Cal. (7 July 1550 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Claude, Duchess Consort of Lorraine (born 12 November 1547 Jul.Cal. (22 Nov 1547 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Elisabeth, Queen Consort of Spain (1545) (born 2 April 1545 Jul.Cal. (12 Apr 1545 greg.))
- sibling relationship with François, Duke of Anjou (born 18 March 1555 Jul.Cal. (28 Mar 1555 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Henri III, King of France (born 19 September 1551 Jul.Cal. (29 Sep 1551 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Louis of Valois (born 3 February 1549 Jul.Cal. (13 Feb 1549 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Marguerite II, Queen of France (born 14 May 1553 Jul.Cal. (24 May 1553 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Victoire, Princess of France (1556) (born 24 June 1556 Jul.Cal. (4 July 1556 greg.))
- Relationship : Marriage 1558 (Mary Stuart)
- Death by Disease 5 December 1560 (greg.) (Ear disease, age 16 plus seven days)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Martin Harvey, Nativitas I, quotes Latin records, "January 19, 1543/44 OS, between 4:00 and 5:00 heures du soir."
He cites a chart of the era for 4:40 PM LAT = 4:54 PM LMT.
(Penfield Collection quotes NN (January 19 OS) for 17:22 LMT. Lescaut quotes Barbault for 16:16:38).
Taeger IHL update 3 quotes Harvey as well, but with 16.08 LAT.(via Gauricus via mother Catherine de Medici.
Sy Scholfield quotes "Histoire de la Maison Royale de France, et des grands officiers de la Couronne" by Anselme de Sainte-Marie, Ange de Sainte-Rosalie (libr. associés, 1726), p. 137: "Francois II. du nom, roy de France & d'Ecoffe, né à Fontainebleau le samedi 19. janvier 1543. entre 4. & 5. heures du soir..."
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Ears (Disease, terminal)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First male)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 16)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (France)