|born on||1 February 1939 at 06:05 (= 06:05 AM )|
|Place||Ismailia, Egypt, 30n35, 32e16|
|Timezone||EET h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°24' 26°46 Asc. 29°12'|
French pop singer and songwriter born in Egypt, he wrote "Comme d'habitude, in 1967 the original version of "My Way." It caught the attention of singer Paul Anka whose version along with that of Frank Sinatra, made it an international hit.
The son of a French father and Italian mother, Claude spent his early years in Egypt, moving with his family to France when he was 17. In 1962 he had his first successful hit, "Belles, Belles, Belles." He covered in French Peete Seeger's song "If I had a hammer" with great success.
He was accidentally electrocuted at his Paris home on March 11, 1978 when he tried to change a light bulb after stepping out of a bath.
- associate relationship with Bamy, Maddly (born 12 July 1943)
- associate relationship with Gazan, Florian (born 14 January 1968)
- associate relationship with Juvet, Patrick (born 21 August 1950)
- associate relationship with Moix, Yann (born 31 March 1968)
- associate relationship with Renier, Jérémie (born 6 January 1981)
- associate relationship with Seeger, Pete (born 3 May 1919)
- friend relationship with Bécaud, Gilbert (born 24 October 1927)
- friend relationship with Le Luron, Thierry (born 2 April 1952)
- lover relationship with Gall, France (born 9 October 1947)
- other associate with Chamfort, Alain (born 2 March 1949). Notes: Sang duets
- parent->child relationship with Bocquet, Julie (born 15 May 1977)
- parent->child relationship with François, Claude Jr. (born 8 July 1968)
- parent->child relationship with François, Marc (producer) (born 15 November 1969)
- compare to chart of Balavoine, Daniel (born 5 February 1952)
- compare to chart of Dassin, Joe (born 5 November 1938)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1962 (First successful hit record)
- Death by Accident 11 March 1978 (Accidentally electrocuted in Paris, age 39)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Paddy de Jabrun quotes birth certificate
- Personal : Death : Accidental
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.