|Birthname||Audrey Franchoin Aungst/ Angst|
|born on||9 July 1927 at 13:15 (= 1:15 PM )|
|Place||Waterloo, Iowa, 42n30, 92w21|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°34' 17°02 Asc. 25°45'|
American visual artist and author, who wrote publications on philosophy of science and art, and co-wrote books about Stanley William Hayter and her husband, physicist Herbert Fröhlich. She had met Fröhlich on the boat from America to Liverpool, and they married in 1950.
After her husband's death in 1991, she founded Collective Phenomena, working together with abstract artists with music by Lawrence Ball. They exhibited in Paris (under the auspices of John Calder), London and Liverpool. Fanchon Fröhlich died on 14 June 2016 at the age of 88.
- friend relationship with Schrödinger, Erwin (born 12 August 1887)
- spouse relationship with Fröhlich, Herbert (born 9 December 1905). Notes: Married 1950-1991
- Relationship : Marriage 1950 (Herbert Fröhlich)
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield, copy on file.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Relationship : Widowed
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 88)
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist
- Vocation : Writers : Biographer
- Vocation : Writers : Religion/ Philosophy
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction