|Birthname||Michel Paul Fourniret|
|born on||4 April 1942 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Sedan, France, 49n4206, 4e5655|
|Timezone||CEST h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||13°33' 16°31 Asc. 06°04'|
French serial killer who confessed in June and July 2004 to kidnapping, raping and murdering nine girls in a span of 14 years from the 1980s to the 2000s. He was also accused of 10 additional murders, nine in France and one in Belgium, and was found guilty of seven of these charges. The trials started on 27 March 2008 and ended on 28 May. He is sometimes referred to as the "Ogre/Beast of the Ardennes".
Fourniret was charged with the abduction of minors and sexual misconduct, and was in detention since June 2003 for the attempted kidnapping of a 14-year-old girl in 2000. His wife, Monique Olivier, was charged with one murder and for helping him with a further six. Fourniret was sentenced to life in prison; Olivier was sentenced to life with no possibility of parole for 28 years. In jail in 2020, he confessed his 11th murder, of Estelle Mouzin.
He died on 10 May 2021 at Paris La Pitié Salpêtrière Hospital at age 79.
- associate relationship with Latapie, Gilles (born 11 May 1947)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Mouzin, Estelle (born 30 June 1993)
- spouse relationship with Olivier, Monique (born 31 October 1948)
- compare to chart of Geloven van, Christianus (born 18 April 1945)
Didier Geslain archive, 'guerre 1914-1918' pdf file, p. 75.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide serial
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Kidnapper
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Rapist/ Sex crime