|Birthname||John Logan Forsythe|
|born on||14 January 1987 at 21:01 (= 9:01 PM )|
|Place||Memphis, Tennessee, 35n09, 90w03|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°25' 24°39 Asc. 12°42'|
American infielder who played in Major League Baseball (MLB) for the San Diego Padres (2011–2013), Tampa Bay Rays (2014–2016), Los Angeles Dodgers (2017–2018), Minnesota Twins (2018), Texas Rangers (2019) and Miami Marlins (2020). While primarily a second baseman, Forsythe has played at least one game at every position except for center field and catcher.
Prior to playing professionally, Forsythe played college baseball for the University of Arkansas. He has also competed for the United States national baseball team which placed second at the Pan American Games in 2008 and third at the World Port Tournament.
Forsythe married longtime girlfriend Ally Atkins on 15 November 2014. Their first child, a son, was born in 2016. Their second child, a girl, was born in February 2021.
- associate relationship with Hundley, Nick (born 8 September 1983). Notes: San Diego Padres teammates, 2011-2013
- associate relationship with Ramírez, Erasmo (born 2 May 1990). Notes: Tampa Bay Rays teammates, 2015-2016
- associate relationship with Thatcher, Joe (born 4 October 1981). Notes: San Diego Padres teammates, 2011-2013
- associate relationship with Wilson, Bobby (born 8 April 1983). Notes: Tampa Bay Rays teammates, 2015-2016
Sy Scholfield quotes birth notice, The Commercial Appeal (Memphis, Tennessee), 16 January 1987, page 23, born at Baptist East Hospital, son of Dana and John Forsythe.
- Traits : Body : Handedness (Batted right, threw right)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Sports : Baseball (Infielder)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (National baseball team player)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (MLB player, 2011-2020)