|Birthname||Philippe Marcius Forquet de Dorne|
|born on||27 September 1940 at 15:20 (= 3:20 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||CEST h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||04°16' 09°24 Asc. 28°51'|
French film and television actor, the handsome son of a wealthy Parisian aristocrat, Marcius Forquet Viscount de Dorne.
Philippe Forquet made his film debut in 1960 in "La Menace." Highly regarded for his good looks he travelled to Hollywood to work for 20th Century Fox after appearing opposite Jean Seberg in "In the French Style" (1963). He was touted as the handsomest new actor in Hollywood, a cross between Montgomery Clift and Louis Jourdan.
He co-starred with Sandra Dee in "Take Her, She's Mine" as her romantic interest, and during this time became engaged to the American actress Sharon Tate. However the relationship ended because of career conflicts. He went to New York City where he studied drama at The Actor's Studio.
In 1969, he co starred in the film "Camille 2000," which has become a cult classic. He returned to France where he continued acting in television throughout the 1970s, also returning to the United States to film "The Young Rebels" in 1970-1971.
Forquet was married to the American fashion model and actress Linda Morand from 1971 until their divorce in 1979. He lived in the town of Saint-Quentin, France where he took over his father's estate and the family business. Re-married, he had three children. He died in Saint-Quentin on 18 February 2020 at the age of 79.
- associate relationship with Dee, Sandra (born 23 April 1942). Notes: Co-stars in 1963 film "Take Her, She's Mine"
- associate relationship with Seberg, Jean (born 13 November 1938). Notes: Co-stars in 1963 film "In the French Style"
- lover relationship with Tate, Sharon (born 24 January 1943). Notes: Engaged
Sy Scholfield has copy of extract from birth certificate (No. 4334) obtained by Marc Brun in September 2015.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous (Handsome)
- Traits : Body : Hair (Dark brown)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance (Wealthy family)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Family business)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and television)