|Birthname||Forest Sun Schumacher|
|born on||6 August 1973 at 18:13 (= 6:13 PM )|
|Place||Glens Falls, New York, 43n19, 73w39|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||14°17' 25°19 Asc. 10°21'|
American singer-songwriter of Americana music who created the independent record label, Painted Sun Records in 1999, and released his first album, Not Afraid. The following year he released Plenty, in San Francisco, California. In 2002, Forest Sun performed at the Strawberry Music Festival, and Shoreline Amphitheatre, opening for Bonnie Raitt and Lyle Lovett. In 2003, he performed at the Concord Pavilion opening for Jackson Browne, Keb Mo, and Steve Earle.
He released For The Story in 2003, and later hosted Songbird Radio on KWMR in Point Reyes Station, California. In 2005, he played at the Mountain Winery, opening for the Beach Boys. Walk Through Walls was released in 2005.
In 2008, prompted by his mother's battle with cancer, Forest Sun began a benefit project to support people with cancer and their families by hosting benefit concerts in Santa Fe, New Mexico, which led to producing compilation albums called Songs for Laura.
So Nice and Harlequin Goodnight, featuring songs with ALO and Sean Hayes, were issued in 2008. The following year, Forest Sun added the musical collaboration of Ingrid Serban and the two began to tour as a duo.
Forest Sun released his first children's album, Just for Fun (2010), which was a collection of original songs and Americana classics such as "You Are My Sunshine," and "Polly Wolly Doodle". In 2012, Forest Sun released Just Begun.
Sy Scholfield provided birth report, The Post-Star (Glens Falls, New York), 8 August 1973, p. 17.
- Lifestyle : Financial : Fundraiser
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (Host)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Country-Western (Americana)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Folk Music (Americana)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar, piano, drums, ukulele, resonator guitar)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Music)