Ford, William Clay Jr.
|born on||3 May 1957 at 06:30 (= 06:30 AM )|
|Place||Detroit, Michigan, 42n20, 83w03|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°46' 25°39 Asc. 02°46'|
American businessman, serving as executive chairman of Ford Motor Company. The great-grandson of company founder Henry Ford, Ford joined the board in 1988 and has served as chairman since January 1999. Ford also served as the president, CEO, and COO until turning over those roles to former Boeing executive Alan Mulally in September 2006. Ford is also the vice chairman of the Detroit Lions NFL franchise. Ford serves as a chairman of the United States-Mexico Chamber of Commerce. He holds a B.A. degree from Princeton University and a M.S. degree from MIT.
Ford is married to Lisa Vanderzee Ford, and they have four children. He has been a vegetarian since 1990, and adopted a vegan diet in 2010.
- child->parent relationship with Ford, William Clay Sr. (born 14 March 1925)
Sy Scholfield quotes Detroit Free Press (Detroit, Michigan), 4 May 1957, page 3.
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (Vegan since 2010)
- Traits : Body : Race (Irish, English, and Belgian descent)
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (BA, MS)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive