|born on||25 October 1990 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||02°11' 21°18 Asc. 08°39'|
Crowned one of the best social media stars of 2015 by MTV and one of Dazed’s 100 visionary talents shaping youth culture in 2016, Tyler Ford is a NYC-based agender writer, speaker, and media personality. They are a contributor for Rookie and MTV, where they often write about their experiences as a queer transgender person. Their work can also be found in the Guardian, Poetry Magazine, and V Magazine.
Tyler made their television debut on Oxygen's The Glee Project 2, and they strive to diversify trans representation in the media. You can find them providing advice for LGBTQA youth at MTV in addition to working with Miley Cyrus' Happy Hippie Foundation, designing shirts for their clothing line: My Friend Tyler™, and speaking at schools across the nation.
Tyler is most passionate about inspiring others to become the best possible version of themselves, whether that occurs through writing, public speaking, advising, or just living a life that resonates with who they are.
- associate relationship with Cyrus, Miley (born 23 November 1992)
Sy Scholfield quotes various sources: "I'm a Scorpio, too! . . . My moon is in Capricorn and I'm an Aries rising" , "Born in NYC, the 21 year old [therefore born in 1990]" , and date from birthday greetings posted on their Twitter profile. A speculative time of 5 PM gives this combination.
Bio from their website , used with permission.
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker
- Vocation : Entertainment : Other Entertainment (Media personality)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (Strives to diversify trans representation in the media)
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter (Rookie magazine)