|Birthname||Thomas Carlyle Ford|
|born on||27 August 1961|
|Place||Austin, Texas, 30n16, 97w45|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°12' or|
American fashion designer and filmmaker, who launched his eponymous luxury brand in 2006, having previously served as the creative director at Gucci and Yves Saint Laurent. Ford wrote and directed the Academy Award–nominated films A Single Man (2009) and Nocturnal Animals (2016). He currently serves as the Chairman of the Board of the Council of Fashion Designers of America.
Ford originally trained as an actor and then studied interior architecture at Parsons School of Designs. He went on to take positions at Perry Ellis and Cathy Hardwick. In 1990, he joined Gucci's, hired by the creative director. In 1994, when Gucci was acquired by a Bahrain-based investment firm, Ford was promoted to creative director. He then moved to Milan with his partner, journalist Richard Buckley.
He left Gucci in April 2004.because of an impasse in contract negotiations. He had been there for 10 years and had made his mark as one of the most influential designers in the business.
- associate relationship with Twins, Stenmark (born 16 March 1992)
- Family : Change residence 1994 (moved to Milan)
- Work : New Job 1994 (with Gucci)
- Work : End Major Project 2004 (left Gucci with impasse in contract negotiations)
- Relationship : Marriage 2014 (Richard Buckley)
Full name, date, year and place (Travis County) from Texas Birth Index.
Previously, Shelley Von Strunckel (email@example.com) wrote that while the data is not timed, she discovered from Ford that he was born in 1961, not 1962 as is widely published. A report on CNN has same data.
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (Vegan)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Same sex
- Family : Relationship : Widowed
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Animals, pets (Smooth fox terriers)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Lifestyle : Home : Many moves
- Passions : Sexuality : Gay
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Film)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Democrat)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Film)