|Birthname||Fontaine, Joseph Marcel|
|born on||2 November 1942 at 18:40 (= 6:40 PM )|
|Place||Saint-Pierre, La Reunion, 21s19, 55e29|
|Timezone||+04 h4e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°33' 24°32 Asc. 12°52'|
French military man and diplomat, sent to Beirut in 1982 as Vice-Counsel. He was kidnapped by terrorists of the Islamic Djihad along with Marcel Carton of the French embassy on 3/22/1985. Freed after three terrible years in brutal prison treatment, he was released on 5/04/1988 and returned to the post of Vice-Counsel in Melbourne 1988-1991, then Tananarive, Taiwan in December 1991.
Fontaine married 4/01/1967. He died of cancer 1/20/1997, Paris.
- Work : New Job 1982 (Vice-Counsul in Beyrout)
- Crime : Kidnap Victimization 22 March 1985 (By terrorists with Marcel Carton)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Career 1988 (Vice-Counsul in Melbourne)
Jean-Paul Kauffmann quotes B.C. in Cadran 3/1997
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Three brutal years)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Kidnapping victim (Terrorist victim)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Vice-Counsul for Beyrout and Melbourne)