|Birthname||Bridget Jane Fonda|
|born on||27 January 1964 at 03:45 (= 03:45 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°34' 16°50 Asc. 18°13'|
American screen actress and member of the famous theatrical Fonda family, the daughter of Peter and Susan Fonda, granddaughter of Henry and niece of Jane Fonda. She is known for her roles in The Godfather Part III (1990), Single White Female (1992), Singles (1992), Point of No Return (1993), It Could Happen to You (1994), and Jackie Brown (1997).
At age four when her parents divorced, she shuttled back and forth between them. Bridget went to the best schools and to college in New York where she had her "wild time."
Noted as a workaholic, she honed her craft in the British movies, Aria (1987) and Shag (1988). She made films in Italy and accumulated nearly forty movie credits including Little Buddha in 1994 and It Could Happen to You in 1995. Fonda achieved star status with the release of the sinister film Single White Female in 1992.
A slender, dynamic lead, she established herself as a multifaceted player in thrillers, dramas and comedy, emanating modern day confidence and sexuality. She lived with a former British fiancé in New York for a while with homes in Hollywood and Montana.
In early July 1998 she and actor Eric Stoltz informed the media that their eight-year romance was past history. They started with a brief fling in 1986, and became a couple in earnest in 1990, playing house at a New Mexico ranch and in homes in Los Angeles and New York. Since then, she has remained tight-lipped about her love-life.
On 27 February 2003, she suffered a serious car crash in Los Angeles that caused a fracture in a vertebra. In March of the same year, she became engaged to soundtrack composer and former Oingo Boingo frontman Danny Elfman, and they married in Los Angeles on 30 November 2003. In 2005, they had a son together named Oliver Henry Milton Elfman.
- associate relationship with Leigh, Jennifer Jason (born 5 February 1962). Notes: Co-stars in 1992 film "Single White Female"
- lover relationship with Yoakam, Dwight (born 23 October 1956)
- child->parent relationship with Fonda, Peter (born 23 February 1940)
- sibling relationship with Fonda, Justin (born 9 July 1966)
- other kin relationship with Fonda, Henry (born 16 May 1905). Notes: Grandkin
- compare to chart of Rialson, Candice (born 18 December 1951)
- Family : Change residence 1990 (Eric Stoltz)
- Work : Gain social status 1992 (Gained noted star status with "Single White Female")
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 2005 (Birth of son, Oliver)
B.C. in hand, LMR 11/1993.
- Traits : Personality : Hard worker
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Broken vertebrae in car crash)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Acting family, supportive, affluent)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad, granddad and aunt)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of two kids)
- Family : Relationship : Cohabitation more than 3 yrs (Eight years with Eric Stoltz)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Movies abroad)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Home : Many moves (Homes in several states)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Notable : Awards : Emmy
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women