|Birthname||Serena Fonda Foglia|
|born on||9 September 1925 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Milan, Italy, 45n28, 9e12|
|Timezone||CET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°54' 05°55 Asc. 23°46'|
Italian writer, sociologist and psychologist, who wrote novels and books with astrological and psychological themes.
Foglia was an honorary member of the Free Exit association for the decriminalization of euthanasia. She founded the literary prize L'Inedito which launched the careers of authors such as Antonio Tabucchi and Giorgio Montefoschi.
Serena Foglia died on 25 July 2010 at age 84 from the consequences of a stroke.
- associate relationship with Bordoni, Grazia (born 9 May 1945)
Sy Scholfield quotes data from Grazia Bordoni on Facebook.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Stroke (Fatal)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Stroke)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 84)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychologist
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Sociologist
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (Euthanasia advocate)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Novelist)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator ('L'Inedito literary prize)