|born on||2 August 1980 at 17:05 (= 5:05 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||10°27' 28°55 Asc. 05°28'|
French criminal gang leader, the self-proclaimed 'Brain of the Barbarians,' an anti-Semitic gang. Born to immigrants from the Ivory Coast, he served time in prison for various crimes including armed robbery, car theft and resisting arrest.
On 21 January 2006 he and his gang kidnapped Ilan Halimi, a young French Jewish man of Moroccan descent, and kept him prisoner for twenty-four days, subjecting him to assaults and sexual torture, before releasing him in Sainte-Geneviève-des-Bois. He died from his injuries en route to hospital.
Youssouf Fofana fled to his parents' homeland of Côte d'Ivoire and he was arrested on 23 February in Abidjan and extradited to France on 4 March 2006.
In an interview, Fofana denied killing Halimi, but showed no sign of contrition for his part in this extremely cruel crime. On the evening of 10 July 2009, he was convicted and sentenced to life in prison with no possibility of parole for 22 years.
- Crime : Trial dates 10 July 2009 (Convicted and sentenced to life in prison)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Didier Geslain archive, 'f' pdf file, p. 70.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Rapist/ Sex crime
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Torturer/ Sadist
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Armed robbery)