|Birthname||Althea Sue Leasure|
|born on||6 November 1953 at 17:45 (= 5:45 PM )|
|Place||Marietta, Ohio, 39n25, 81w27|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°14' 16°28 Asc. 24°19'|
American publisher with her husband of the Hustler magazine. At the age eight, her dad went on a homicidal rampage, killed his wife and two others, then shot himself. She ran away from an orphanage at 17, blowing her $10,000 inheritance on clothes and drugs.
She got a job as a go-go dancer at one of Larry Flynt's Ohio clubs. They were both renegades with bawdy dreams. "Hustler" began as a newsletter to promote Larry's clubs in 1974, an inventively obscene celebration of debauchery and carnality, a porn magazine that made them millionaires by 1976. They moved into a two million Bel Aire mansion.
On 3/06/1978, Larry was shot by a sniper; shattered his spine. She stayed loyal to him, never leaving his side. In 1982, she had a hysterectomy. Her heroin addiction escalated after Larry was shot.
Althea died June 27, 1987, her body found in a filled bathtub. She had AIDS-related complex.
- spouse relationship with Flynt, Larry (born 1 November 1942)
- role played of/by Love, Courtney (born 9 July 1964)
- Financial : Inherited money 1971 (Inheritance of $10,000)
- Work : Start Business 1974 (First published Hustler)
- Health : Medical procedure 1982 (Hysterectomy)
B.C. in hand from Arlene DeAngelus
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : AIDS/ HIV
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Hysterectomy)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Heroin)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Dad shot mom and himself)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Larry Flynt)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Traumatic event (Husband shot)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Rags to riches
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (Porno, many affairs)
- Vocation : Sex Business : Porno Market (Hustler magazine)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Porno, skin magazines)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women