|born on||29 October 1967 at 01:27 (= 01:27 AM )|
|Place||Burbank (Los Angeles County), California, 34n11, 118w18|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||05°14' 11°13 Asc. 22°47'|
American actress and singer best known for her work on television as Paige Clark on the ABC sitcom Ellen from 1994 to 1998, as well as Joy Stark in the Fox sitcom 'Til Death from 2006 until 2010. She is also known for singing on Broadway in the 1990s.
Fisher is the elder daughter of singer Eddie Fisher and actress Connie Stevens. Her younger sister is actress Tricia Leigh Fisher. She is the half-sister of actress Carrie Fisher and producer Todd Fisher, from her father's previous marriage to actress Debbie Reynolds. Her parents divorced when she was age two, and she was raised by her mother. She is of Jewish descent. Joely Fisher and her sister toured the world with Stevens, attending different schools and having tutors.
Fisher married cinematographer Christopher Duddy in 1996. They have three daughters, born in 2001 and February 2006, and the third adopted in September 2008. She is also stepmother to Duddy's two sons, Cameron (born 6 December 1985, Los Angeles) and Collin (born 17 February 1988, Los Angeles). As of at least 2004, the family lives in Los Angeles next to Fisher's sister Tricia, with whom she is close.
In late 2008, she became an artist ambassador for Save the Children. She traveled to Xai-Xai, Mozambique, to visit with children that are part of the child sponsorship programs.
- child->parent relationship with Fisher, Eddie (born 10 August 1928)
- sibling relationship with Fisher, Carrie (born 21 October 1956). Notes: Half sisters, share father
- sibling relationship with Fisher, Todd (born 24 February 1958). Notes: Half siblings, share father
- sibling relationship with Fisher, Tricia Leigh (born 26 December 1968)
- other kin relationship with Lourd, Billie (born 17 July 1992). Notes: Half-aunt/ half-niece
Sy Scholfield provided copy of birth news, Santa Cruz Sentinel (Santa Cruz, California), 30 Oct 1967, page 7, born at St. Joseph's, Burbank.
- Family : Childhood : Family large
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Christopher Duddy, 1996-)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (One adopted daughter, two stepsons)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Five)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Fundraiser
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV, stage)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.