|born on||18 June 2003|
|Place||Babol, Iran, 36n34, 52e42|
|Timezone||+043 h4e30 (is daylight saving time)|
Iranian-born French chess player, awarded the title Grandmaster in 2018 at age 14, he won the FIDE Grand Swiss Tournament in November 2021. He was ranked world No. 9, then No. 2 after having won the European championship.
A child prodigy, Firouzja won the gold medal in the U12 section at the Asian Youth Chess Championships held in 2015 in Suwon at age eleven.
At the age of twelve, he won the 2016 Iranian Chess Championship, scoring 8/11 points (+5−0=6), a full point ahead of his nearest competitors, and became the youngest ever to win the title.
- compare to chart of Bacrot, Etienne (born 22 January 1983)
- compare to chart of Vachier-Lagrave, Maxime (born 21 October 1990)
Confirmed by Nantes bureau of vital records, no time on bc.
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Vocation : Sports : Games - Bridge/ Chess/ Other (Chess)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : Other Extraordinary (Chess)