|born on||19 February 1954 at 05:30 (= 05:30 AM )|
|Place||Piacenza, Italy, 45n01, 9e40|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°59' 15°33 Asc. 20°23'|
Italian pop-rock singer, who has sold over 6 million records in the course of her career.
The daughter of a drummer, Fiordaliso approached music at young age studying voice and piano. In 1981, she won the Castrocaro Music Festival with the song "Scappo via", and the following year she debuted at the Sanremo Music Festival with the reggae-rock ballad "Una sporca poesia". Her major successes, the songs "Oramai" and "Non voglio mica la luna" (written by Zucchero Fornaciari), are linked to the Sanremo Festival, in which she participated nine times between 1982 and 2002. Besides this Festival, her main hit was the song "Cosa ti farei", one of the most successful songs of the Summer of 1990 in Italy. In the 1990s Fiordaliso gradually moved away from the music scene, becoming a stage actress and television presenter.
She has two children, Sebastiano born in 1973, and Paolino in 1989.
Grazia Bordoni database, 'entertainment' file quotes her.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Stage actress)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Pop-rock singer)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (Sold over 6 million records)