|born on||31 March 1977 at 04:40 (= 04:40 AM )|
|Place||Novara, Italy, 45n28, 8e38|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°19' 17°50 Asc. 26°39'|
Italian swimmer, competitor in the 2000 Olympic games in Australia, placing first with the Gold Medal in the 100m and 200m breaststroke events. The first-ever Italian to win in swimming at the Olympics, on 17 September 2000, 18:35 AEST in Sydney, he set an Olympic record of 1:00.46.
In 2004 he was forced to retire from competitive swimming due to a genetic heart anomaly.
- associate relationship with Sports: 2000 Summer Olympics, Sydney (born 15 September 2000). Notes: 2 gold medals, 100m & 200m breaststroke, Italy
- Work : Prize 17 September 2000 at 6:35 PM in Sydney, Australia (Olympic Gold Medal, swimming)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Retired 2004 (From competitive swimming)
Grazia Bordoni quotes B.C.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart
- Vocation : Sports : Swimming (Breast stroke, pro and Olympian)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold Medal)
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker (First Italian to win Gold Medal in swimming)