|born on||3 December 1967 at 02:20 (= 02:20 AM )|
|Place||Burlington, Vermont, 44n29, 73w13|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°26' 03°00 Asc. 13°55'|
American psychologist, sexuality educator, and clinical professional counselor, whose work involves research and counseling to help female members of the LDS Church find ways to overcome cultural and psychological barriers to sexual desire.
Finlayson-Fife obtained a bachelor's degree in psychology from Brigham Young University, and served a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church). She received a Doctor of Philosophy in Counseling Psychology from Boston College. She wrote her doctoral dissertation on female sexuality in the LDS Church.
Finlayson-Fife is married with three children and lives in Chicago, Illinois.
Birth certificate in hand, copy on file.
"[Charles] Lynn is survived by his eight children and their spouses Charles Fife and wife Deborah, John Fife and wife Pauline, David Fife and wife Nanette, Stephen Fife and wife Christine, Dr. Jennifer Finlayson- Fife and husband John, Jane Fife Pearson and husband Kai, Karl Fife and wife Carol, and Carolyn Fife Bever and husband Jon; 31 grandchildren; and his brothers Ronald and Merrill." .
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (BA, PhD)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Mormon)
- Vocation : Education : Researcher
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Counselor/ Therapist
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychologist
- Vocation : Religion : Missionary (Mormon)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction