|Birthname||Howard Kelly Fincher|
|born on||6 December 1930 at 03:40 (= 03:40 AM )|
|Place||Bonham, Texas, 33n35, 96w11|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°33' 18°23 Asc. 28°01'|
American screenwriter and journalist who wrote for various magazines and periodicals, notably serving as San Francisco Bureau Chief of Life magazine. He is the father of two-time Academy Award nominated film director David Fincher.
Jack Fincher once wrote a Howard Hughes biopic before his script was ultimately merged into the project that became The Aviator instead. He wrote the screenplay for Mank, a biographical film about screenwriter Herman J. Mankiewicz. Originally set to be filmed in the late 1990s, the script was not produced until his son David began filming in 2019. Starring Gary Oldman in the title role, the film was released by Netflix in 2020, to critical acclaim.
Jack Fincher died in Los Angeles on 10 April 2003 at the age of 72 following a year-long battle with cancer.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Film director David Fincher)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Cancer)
- Vocation : Writers : Biographer (Film)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Screenwriter)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor