|Birthname||François Charles Armand Fillon|
|born on||4 March 1954 at 21:15 (= 9:15 PM )|
|Place||Le Mans, France, 48n0, 0e12|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°43' 09°42 Asc. 11°46'|
French politician, minister of higher education and research in 1993. Under president Sarkozy, he served as Prime Minister of France from 17 May 2007 to 16 May 2012. In November 2012 he is expected to become the leader of the UMP, the party which lost the last election.
He was the current nominee of the Republicans (previously known as the Union for a Popular Movement), the country's largest centre-right political party, for the 2017 presidential election. After several accusations, he had to withdraw his candidature. On 29 June 2020, Fillon was sentenced to 2 years in prison for misappropriation of public money and fictional works (for her wife Penelope and their children), but he decided to appeal.
- associate relationship with Pécresse, Valérie (born 14 July 1967)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Jouyet, Jean-Pierre (born 13 February 1954)
- spouse relationship with Fillon, Penelope (born 31 July 1955)
- sibling relationship with Fillon, Dominique (born 25 February 1968)
- (has as) other hierarchical relationship with Bachelot, Roselyne (born 24 December 1946)
Steinbrecher collection: Infosophia 23 quotes Patrice Petitallot/birth certificate
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Politician)
- Vocation : Politics : Other Politics (Politician)