|born on||3 March 1945 at 16:30 (= 4:30 PM )|
|Place||Rome, Italy, 41n54, 12e29|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°42' 03°26 Asc. 25°41'|
Italian singer, mainly successful in the 1960s.
After graduating from a Technical-Commercial School Filippini studied music and chant and then entered the choir of the Cappella Sistina. In 1963, he won the Castrocaro Music Festival, and in 1964 he entered the competition at the Sanremo Music Festival with the song "Sabato sera", which was also a moderate success on the Italian hit parade. The same year he also participated at Un disco per l'estate and at the Festival di Napoli.
In 1965, he returned to the Sanremo Music Festival, achieving renewed success with the song "L'amore ha i tuoi occhi". In the second half of the 1960s he also had some occasional experiences as a composer and film actor. As his success abated, he focused on live performances in piano bars and music halls in the 1970s, as well as appearing on several TV programs.
Grazia Bordoni database, 'entertainment' file quotes birth certificate.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film actor)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Piano bars and music halls)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Pop singer)