|Birthname||Shane Steven Filan|
|born on||5 July 1979 at 08:45 (= 08:45 AM )|
|Place||Sligo, Ireland, 54n17, 8w28|
|Timezone||IST h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°43' 13°48 Asc. 19°47'|
Irish singer and songwriter. He was one of the lead singers and frontman of Irish boy band Westlife until the group disbanded in 2012. Filan released his debut solo album, You and Me, in 2013.
Filan married his childhood sweetheart, Gillian Walsh on 28 December 2003 at Ballintubber Abbey, followed by a reception at Ashford Castle, Ireland. Gillian is the cousin of fellow band member Kian Egan. They have three children: daughter Nicole Rose (born on 23 July 2005 in Sligo, Ireland) and sons Patrick Michael, (born on 15 September 2008 in Sligo, Ireland) and Shane Peter (born 22 January 2010), named after his father.
- associate relationship with Egan, Kian (born 29 April 1980). Notes: Westlife band members, 1998-2012
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2013 (Released his debut solo album, You and Me)
Sy Scholfield quotes from "My Side of Life" by Shane Filan (Virgin Digital: 2014): "I was clearly desperate to get out and arrived four weeks early, at 8.45 a.m. on 5 July 1979, at Sligo General Hospital."
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (youngest of seven)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (three)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work alone/ Singular role (solo music career)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (music group)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Westlife)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitarist)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.