|Birthname||Joseph Alberic Twisleton-Wykeham-Fiennes|
|born on||26 May 1970 at 22:30 (= 10:30 PM )|
|Place||Salisbury, England, 51n05, 1w48|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°12' 21°27 Asc. 23°10'|
British actor, an intense, expressive star of critically acclaimed dramas performed on stage and in film and television. He grew up in Ireland in a nomadic, creative family with an identical twin brother Jacob and five other sib's. After art school, he worked on historic renovations on Italian buildings before joining the Royal Shakespeare company.
He is known for his portrayals of William Shakespeare in Shakespeare in Love (1998), for which he was nominated for the BAFTA Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role and the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Leading Role, Sir Robert Dudley in Elizabeth (1998), Commisar Danilov in Enemy at the Gates (2001), Monsignor Timothy Howard in the second season of the TV series American Horror Story (2012–2013) and Commander Fred Waterford in the drama series The Handmaid's Tale (2017–).
Fiennes married María Dolores Diéguez, a Swiss model of Spanish origin, in a Roman Catholic ceremony in Tuscany in August 2009. They have two daughters.
- associate relationship with Blanchett, Cate (born 14 May 1969). Notes: Co-stars in 1998 film "Elizabeth"
- associate relationship with Entertainment: The Handmaid's Tale (TV series) (born 26 April 2017). Notes: Played Commander Fred Waterford, 2017-
- associate relationship with Mirren, Helen (born 26 July 1945). Notes: Co-stars in play "A Month in the Country"
- associate relationship with Paltrow, Gwyneth (born 27 September 1972). Notes: Co-stars in 1998 film "Shakespeare in Love"
- associate relationship with Tyler, Liv (born 1 July 1977). Notes: Co-stars in 1996 film "Stealing Beauty"
- other kin relationship with Fiennes, Ranulph (born 7 March 1944). Notes: Distant relatives
- role played of/by Dudley, Robert (born 24 June 1532 Jul.Cal. (4 July 1532 greg.)). Notes: 1998 film "Elizabeth"
- role played of/by Edward II, King of England (born 25 April 1284 Jul.Cal. (2 May 1284 greg.)). Notes: 2001 play "Christopher Marlowe's Edward II"
- role played of/by Lawrence, T. E. (born 16 August 1888). Notes: 2016 play "Ross"
- role played of/by Luther, Martin (1483) (born 10 November 1483 Jul.Cal. (19 Nov 1483 greg.)). Notes: 2003 film "Luther"
- role played of/by Shakespeare, William (born 23 April 1564 Jul.Cal. (3 May 1564 greg.)). Notes: 1998 film "Shakespeare in Love"
Frank Clifford quotes birth certificate in hand (a twin) in his British Entertainers. Wikipedia has 27 May in error.
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Seven)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two daughters)
- Lifestyle : Home : Many moves (Nomadic lifestyle)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Identical twin brother)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Stage, film, TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress