|Birthname||Bertram Harris Fields|
|born on||31 March 1929 at 20:40 (= 8:40 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°58' 28°50 Asc. 12°24'|
American lawyer noted for his work in the field of entertainment law. He has represented many of the leading film studios, as well as numerous celebrities, and has lectured at both Stanford and Harvard law schools. Fields is also a musician and an author of both fiction and non-fiction books.
Fields' notable clients have included Michael Jackson, The Beatles, Warren Beatty, James Cameron, Mike Nichols, Joel Silver, Tom Cruise, Dustin Hoffman, Mario Puzo, and John Travolta.
In April 2014 Harvard Law School announced that Fields made a gift of $5 million to Harvard Law School to endow the Bertram Fields Professorship of Law.
A serious music enthusiast, Fields performs and records professionally as a singer and vibraphonist with Les Deux Love Orchestra, led by Bobby Woods.
He married three times and has a son.
- friend relationship with Hoffman, Dustin (born 8 August 1937)
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield, copy on file. Born at Hospital of the Good Samaritan.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Les Deux Love Orchestra)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Vibraphonist)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Law : Attorney (Lawyer)
- Vocation : Writers : Biographer
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction