|Birthname||Fenella Marion Feldman|
|born on||17 November 1927 at 22:44 (= 10:44 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°36' 14°01 Asc. 22°41'|
British stage, film and television actress, a femme fatale with long dark hair who played seductive to enigmatic roles with a silky purr. Popular in the 1950s and 1960s, she was known as "England's first lady of the double entendre".
Her folks had a successful haberdashery shop in London and she was largely raised by the servants. She always wanted to be on stage and won a scholarship to drama school even though her parents were not keen on it.
Fielding had her big break in October 1958, playing in a Sandy Wilson musical in West End, "Valmouth," portraying a nymphomaniac. She made her mark in two "Carry On" films ("Carry On Regardless," 1961, and "Carry On Screaming!" 1966) where her acrimonious relationship with co-star Kenneth Williams was legendary.
Unmarried, she was noted for stormy, intense affairs. At 70, she was still active in the industry, noted for her devastating wit and the same gothic hairstyle framing an unlined face, remarkably well-kept.
Fielding suffered a severe stroke in August 2018. A spokesperson for her family announced that she was unlikely to work again. She died on 11 September 2018, aged 90.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Williams, Kenneth (born 22 February 1926)
Frank C. Clifford quotes Penny Thornton in "Suns and Lovers," stated as from Fielding to Thornton. The chart had no data but gave this chart (22 Leo 41 ASC). The reprint, "Romancing the Stars," gave 11 July 1927 but with the same chart positions. Fielding herself does not give out her age but says she was "born in 1934." British "Who's Who" gives 17 Nov. 1927.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Stroke
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Affluent family)
- Family : Childhood : Family distant (Raised by nannies)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never; intense affairs)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (Stormy affairs)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 90)
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Stage, film, TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater, musicals)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Notable : Awards : Public Service (OBE)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women