|Birthname||Sally Margaret Field|
|born on||6 November 1946 at 04:23 (= 04:23 AM )|
|Place||Pasadena, California, 34n09, 118w09|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°30' 05°46 Asc. 19°05'|
American actress in films and TV. She went directly into show biz from high school with a TV debut as "Gidget," 36 shows that ran from September 1965 to September 1966. This was followed by the series, "The Flying Nun" 1967-70, and the series "The Girl With Something Extra," 1973-74. From a series of roles in which she was usually described as "adorable," she won a TV Emmy in 1977 for a stunning melodrama, "Sybil." Her versatility covered comedy and drama as she developed the skills of her craft.
In September 1968, Field married her childhood beau, Steve Craig; two sons, Peter and Eli; they divorced in 1975. In an early interview she said, "I was born happy." She may have changed that opinion in retrospect, as she was bulimic at age 20 for three years. A straight-A student, she is noted for her photographic memory.
Field began a long-term romance with Burt Reynolds when they made their first film together, "Smokey and the Bandit," 1976.
She married a second time in 1985 to one-year-younger Alan Greisman; one son, Sam in 1987; divorce 1994. Always the picture of the wholesome girl-next-door, even her hobbies are heartland America, needlepoint and gardening.
In 1979, Fields made "Norma Rae," for which she won a Best Actress Oscar, and in 1982, "Places in the Heart," which reaped a second Oscar.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Brothers + Sisters (born 24 September 2006). Notes: Played Nora Walker, 2006-2011
- lover relationship with Reynolds, Burt (born 11 February 1936)
- parent->child relationship with Greisman, Sam (born 2 December 1987)
- child->parent relationship with Field, Margaret (born 10 May 1922)
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1967 (Bulemic three years)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1968 (Series release "The Flying Nun")
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1971 (Son Peter)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1976 (Burt Reynolds)
- Work : Prize 1977 (Emmy)
- Work : Prize 1984 (Oscar Award for "Places in the Heart")
- Relationship : Marriage 1985 (Second marriage, Alan Greisman)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 2 December 1987 at 07:30 AM in Los Angeles, CA (Son Sam)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1994 at 12:00 midnight in Los Angeles, CA (Second divorce, from Alan)
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons (Same in Gauquelin Book of American Charts, Contemporary American Horoscopes)
- Traits : Body : Size (5' 2")
- Traits : Mind : Memory (Photographic memory)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Eating Disorder (Bulemic)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced (Age four when parents divorced)
- Family : Relationship : Cohabitation more than 3 yrs (Burt Reynolds)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three sons, two from first marriage)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Homosexual (Openly gay son, Sam)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Needlepoint)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Outdoors (Gardening)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Notable : Awards : Emmy (1977)
- Notable : Awards : Oscar (Two)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women