|born on||17 September 1945 at 09:05 (= 09:05 AM )|
|Place||Boston, Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EWT h4w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||24°16' 27°06 Asc. 24°21'|
American noted family, the first born of Arthur Fiedler's three kids. In her autobiography, "Arthur Fiedler, Papa, the Pops and Me," Doubleday, 1994, she recalls a childhood of constant tension trying to be perfect to suit her parent's standards. She took singing, dancing and piano lessons but did not have the feel for music that her famous father hoped for. She found their Brookline mansion to be filled with music, but a dark, gloomy and shabby house, and tells of a childhood of little appreciation.
- child->parent relationship with Fiedler, Arthur (born 17 December 1894)
- sibling relationship with Fiedler, Deborah (born 22 October 1947)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1994 (Autobiography)
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Family : Childhood : Family distant (Dad strict and unapproving, tension)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of three)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Singing, dance and piano)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women