|born on||26 September 1945 at 11:30 (= 11:30 AM )|
|Place||Washington, England, 54n55, 1w30|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||02°58' 06°35 Asc. 17°27'|
British musician, a singer, bandleader and keyboardist with the glam art rock band "Roxy Music," for which he writes most of their original material. The group formed in 1971 in London and finally disbanded in 2011. After the release of an LP in 1973, Ferry went on to a solo career.
He studied Fine Art and began his career as a teacher, until fired for bringing music into his classroom.
On 26 June 1982, he married Lucy Helmore. The couple have four sons: Otis, Isaac, Tara, and Merlin. The Ferrys divorced on 31 March 2003; Helmore was reportedly paid £10 million in the settlement. In early January 2012, Ferry married Amanda Sheppard in a private ceremony on the Turks and Caicos Islands. In August 2013, it was reported that the couple were to separate after 19 months of marriage.
When his sales as a solo artist and as a member of Roxy Music are combined, Ferry has sold over 30 million albums worldwide. Ferry was estimated to have a fortune of £30 million in the Sunday Times Rich List of 2010.
- associate relationship with Eno, Brian (born 15 May 1948). Notes: Band mates in original Roxy Music lineup
- lover relationship with Lear, Amanda (born 18 June 1939). Notes: Dated
Debbi Kempton-Smith quotes astrologer Ian Richards from Ferry.
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Life: The life of Bryan" by Barbara Ellen, The Observer (London, UK), 13 May 2001, p. 10: "On the other hand, Ferry has a wit as dry as bone and a subtle graciousness. Unusually, for a man, he's unafraid to admit shortcomings or vulnerability. He'll even happily discuss his star sign (Libra with Scorpio rising: 'There's a bit of both in me').
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Ex-cocaine addict)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Roxy Music)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Keyboards)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.