|born on||18 February 1935 at 10:10 (= 10:10 AM )|
|Place||Rome, Italy, 41n54, 12e29|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°48' 27°50 Asc. 15°09'|
Italian actress and leading lady of Italian films in the 1950s. She made her film debut in 1949 at age 14 and continued to work the early 1960s when she married French actor Jean Sorel, her co-star in the films Gold of Rome (1961) and Four Days in Naples (1962).
She died on 21 May 2018, aged 83, in Paris, France.
- spouse relationship with Sorel, Jean (born 25 September 1934). Notes: 1962-2018
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1949 (First film)
- Relationship : Marriage 1963 (To Jean Sorel)
Steinbrecher Collection: Bordoni/3 quotes birth certificate. Wikipedia has 1934 apparently in error.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 83)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)