|Birthname||Miguel José Ferrer|
|born on||7 February 1955 at 01:33 (= 01:33 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°50' 21°59 Asc. 29°38'|
American actor and voice actor, the first of the five children of Rosemary Clooney and her husband Jose Ferrer. He was the cousin of actor George Clooney and the nephew of journalist Nick Clooney.
As a young musician of 20, he played drums as backup on Keith Moon's solo album. He made a film debut in a bit part in 1975 and went on to play tough guy scumbag roles in TV series that included "T.J. Hooker," "Hill Street Blues," the movie "Robocop," and the popular TV series "Twin Peaks," 1990-1991.
Ferrer's other notable roles include Dr. Garret Macy on "Crossing Jordan," NCIS Assistant Director Owen Granger on "NCIS: Los Angeles," and Vice President Rodriguez in "Iron Man 3."
Ferrer reprised his role of Albert Rosenfield in the 2017 revival of Twin Peaks. This was his final television appearance.
Ferrer collected comic books and drove a Harley motorcycle.
He was married to Leilani Sarelle from 1991 until their divorce in 2003, then to Lori Weintraub from 2005 until his death. He had three children.
Ferrer died on 19 January 2017 from throat cancer at his Los Angeles home, aged 61.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Twin Peaks (born 8 April 1990). Notes: Played Albert Rosenfield, 1990-1991, 1992, 2017
- friend relationship with Mumy, Bill (born 1 February 1954)
- parent->child relationship with Ferrer, Lukas (born 20 May 1993)
- child->parent relationship with Clooney, Rosemary (born 23 May 1928)
- child->parent relationship with Ferrer, José (born 8 January 1912)
- sibling relationship with Ferrer, Rafael (born 23 March 1960)
- other kin relationship with Clooney, Betty (born 12 April 1931). Notes: Aunt/ nephew
- other kin relationship with Clooney, George (born 6 May 1961). Notes: Cousins
- other kin relationship with Clooney, Nick (born 13 January 1934). Notes: Uncle/ nephew
- has other family relationship with Boone, Debby (born 22 September 1956). Notes: Siblings-in-law, 1979-2017, via Gabriel Ferrer
- Work : New Job 1975 (Film debut)
- Work : New Job 1990 (TV series "Twin Peaks")
- Relationship : Marriage 1991 (Leilani Sarelle)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 2003 (Leilani Sarelle)
- Relationship : Marriage 2005 (Lori Weintraub)
Rosemary Clooney's autobiography, "This for Remembrance," page 171.
Sy Scholfield notes that The Los Angeles Times (8 Feb 1955, page 13) states he was born "at 1:20 a.m. and weighed 7 pounds, 9 ounces."
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Throat)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Throat (Cancer)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Both parents)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Oldest of five)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Travel (Harley motorcycle)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Several soaps)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over (Narrator, actor)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Drums)
- 1955 births
- Birthday 7 February
- Birthplace Los Angeles, CA (US)
- Sun 17 Aquarius
- Moon 21 Leo
- Asc 29 Scorpio
- 2017 deaths
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Throat
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Travel
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist