Fernando Maria Luís, Infante of Portugal
|born on||23 July 1846 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Lisbon, Portugal, 38n43, 9w08|
|Timezone||LMT m9w08 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||29°51' 27°49 Asc. 05°17'|
Portuguese infante (prince), the fourth son of Queen Maria II of Portugal and King-consort Fernando II. Fernando Maria Luis was a Lieutenant in the Fifth Battalion of Caçadores, and received the Grand Cross of the Order of Our Lady of the Conception of Vila Viçosa. He died of typhoid fever or cholera on 6 November 1861 aged 15.
- child->parent relationship with Maria II, Queen of Portugal (born 4 April 1819)
- sibling relationship with Augusto, Duke of Coimbra (born 4 November 1847)
- sibling relationship with João, Duke of Beja (born 16 March 1842)
- sibling relationship with Luís I, King of Portugal (born 31 October 1838)
- sibling relationship with Maria Anna, Princess of Saxony (born 21 July 1843)
- sibling relationship with Pedro V, King of Portugal (born 16 September 1837)
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Resenha das familías titulares e grandes de Portugal, Volume 1" by Albano Anthero da Silveira Pinto and Augusto Romano Sanches de Baêna e Farinha (Visconde) (F.A. da Silva, 1991), p. xxii: "Nasc. no Real Paço de Belem a 23 Julho de 1846, pelas 3 horas da manhã."
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Died aged 15)
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Lieutenant in the Fifth Battalion of Caçadores)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Braganza)