Fernando, Prince of Asturias
|born on||4 December 1571 Jul.Cal. (14 Dec 1571 greg.) at 02:30 (= 02:30 AM )|
|Place||Madrid, Spain, 40n24, 3w41|
|Timezone||LMT m3w41 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||21°32' 20°13 Asc. 23°25'|
Infante of Spain, son of Philip II of Spain and the fourth wife Anna of Austria. He died of dysentery on 18 October 1578 aged 6 in Madrid.
- child->parent relationship with Anna, Queen of Spain (born 1 November 1549 Jul.Cal. (11 Nov 1549 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Felipe II, King of Spain (born 21 May 1527 Jul.Cal. (31 May 1527 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Carlos, Prince of Asturias (born 8 July 1545 Jul.Cal. (18 July 1545 greg.)). Notes: Half-sibling
- sibling relationship with Catalina Micaela, Duchess Consort of Savoy (born 10 October 1567 (greg.)). Notes: Half-sibling
- sibling relationship with Diego, Prince of Asturias (born 12 July 1575 Jul.Cal. (22 July 1575 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Felipe III, King of Spain (born 14 April 1578 Jul.Cal. (24 Apr 1578 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Isabel Clara Eugenia, Infanta of Spain (born 12 August 1566 Jul.Cal. (22 Aug 1566 greg.)). Notes: Half-sibling
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Ingeniosa comparación entre lo antiguo y lo presente ..." by Cristóbal de Villalón and Manuel Serrano y Sanz (Est. tip. de la viuda é hijos de Tello, 1896), p. 110: "DEL BAUTISMO DEL PRÍNCIPE DON FERNANDO. (Año 1571.) Parió la reina Doña Ana al príncipe Don Fernando, en Madrid, martes por la mañana, entre dos y tres horas, día de Santa Bárbara, á 4 de Diciembre, año de 1571."
Translation: BAPTISM OF PRINCE DON FERNANDO. (Year 1571) the queen Doña Ana delivered Prince Don Fernando in Madrid, Tuesday morning, between two and three o'clock, the day of Santa Barbara, 4 December 1571.
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Died aged 6)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Habsburg)