|Birthname||Fernand Joseph Désiré Contandin|
|born on||8 May 1903 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Marseille, France, 43n18, 5e24|
|Timezone||LST m2e2015 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°30' 07°14 Asc. 27°19'|
French actor and mime comedian with a long, sorrowful, equine face and a radiant and toothy smile. One of France's leading box-office draws, he built a four-decade career from 1930. His films included the four great "Don Camillo" political comedies.
He died of cancer after a long illness on 26 February 1971, Paris, France.
- friend relationship with Cervi, Gino (born 3 May 1901)
- compare to chart of Guareschi, Giovanni (born 1 May 1908). Notes: creator of Don Camillo
- Work : New Career 1930 (Four-decade film career)
Sy Scholfield quotes birth certificate no. 747 in the online Bouches-du-Rhône archives.
Same data in Didier Geslain archive, 'acteurs et comédiens' pdf file, p. 115.
Gauquelin Vol. 5/320 (7:00 AM Paris time)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Lifestyle : Work : Loves job
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Four decades)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Mime
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book