Ferdinand II, Holy Roman Emperor
|born on||9 July 1578 Jul.Cal. (19 July 1578 greg.) at 03:15 (= 03:15 AM )|
|Place||Graz, Austria, 47n05, 15e27|
|Timezone||LMT m15e27 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||25°44' 17°22 Asc. 11°21'|
Holy Roman Emperor (1619–1637), King of Bohemia (1617–1619, 1620–1637), and King of Hungary and Croatia (1618–1637), as a member of the House of Habsburg. His rule coincided with the Thirty Years' War. He died on 15 February 1637.
- parent->child relationship with Ferdinand III, Holy Roman Emperor (born 13 July 1608 (greg.))
- parent->child relationship with Leopold Wilhelm, Archduke of Austria (born 6 January 1614 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Anne of Austria, Queen of Poland (born 16 August 1573 Jul.Cal. (26 Aug 1573 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Leopold V, Archduke of Austria (born 9 October 1586 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Margarete of Austria, Queen of Spain (born 25 December 1584 (greg.))
- compare to chart of Historic: Peace of Westphalia 1648 (born 24 October 1648 (greg.))
- Death by Disease 15 February 1637 (greg.) in Vienna (Age 58, lung infection)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Taeger quotes Lescaut quoting Cahiers Astrologiques Nr. 86, incorrectly transcribed as 1579.
Michael Keller wrote on the Forum in November 2014: "Ferdinand II was born july 1578 - not 1579. The time is right. The source: Nativitätsbiechl aller Kinder des Erzherzogs Karl (mentioned at Hurter). He died because of a lung infection. Source: Wilhelm Knappich, Die Habsburger Chronik ".
Sy Scholfield has same data from Geschichte Kaiser Ferdinands II. Und seiner Eltern, bis zu dessen Krönung in Frankfurt. Volume 2 (Hurter, 1850), page 230: "Ferdinand , nachmals Erbe aller habsburgischen Länder deutscher Linie , Nömischer Kaiser , geboren den 19. Juli 1578 , ein Viertel nach drei Uhr Vormittags , getauft durch den Bischof von Seccau am 23. Juli ; gestorben den 15. Februar 1637."
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Habsburg)