|born on||25 June 1943 at 12:20 (= 12:20 PM )|
|Place||Bergamo, Italy, 45n41, 9e43|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||02°59' 10°26 Asc. 20°30'|
Italian journalist, editor of varying newspapers and editor-in-chief. In 1969 he joined the editorial staff of La Notte in Bergamo, joining the staff in Milan until 1977 when he became a special correspondent for Corriere della Sera. In 1980 he became the senior editor and head of the political pages, moving up from there into editor-in-chief for L'Europeo.
In 1994 he was editor-in-chief of Il Giornale, becoming known for his reports on the Valtellina disaster. In the same year, with Furio Colombo, he co-authored the book, Fascismo Antifascismo. Feltri was the recipient of the Targa d'Oro Europea Award for journalism that year.
During a five-day journalistic union strike, on 31 October 1995, he was expelled from the union as his paper was printed and released during the strike.
In 2000, he founded the right-wing newspaper Libero, which he ran until 2009. In August 2009, he once again became the editor of Silvio Berlusconi's il Giornale.
He is twice married with four children and is the time twin of Roberto Vecchioni, an Italian singer and songwriter.
- (has as) boss relationship with Berlusconi, Silvio (born 29 September 1936)
- compare to chart of Vecchioni, Roberto (born 25 June 1943). Notes: Time twins
- Work : New Career 1969 (Editorial staff)
- Work : New Job 1977 (Special correspondent)
- Work : New Job 1980 (Senior editor)
- Work : New Job 1994 (Editor-in-chief)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1994 (Co-authored a book)
- Work : Prize 1994 (Targa d'Oro Europea Award)
- Work : Lose social status 31 October 1995 (Expelled from journalistic union)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Bordoni quotes B.C. in Datanotizie No. 6 (March 1996). Sy Scholfield notes that Bordoni confirmed data on Facebook in April 2020.
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 5 ft 11 in/ 1.80 m)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Four)
- Lifestyle : Work : Loss of job (Temporarily expelled from union)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Time twin with Roberto Vecchioni)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Independent)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Special correspondent)
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter (Newspaper)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Editor, editor-in-chief)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Targa d'Oro Europea Award)