Felipe, Infante of Spain (1783)
|Birthname||Felipe Francisco de Paula|
|born on||5 September 1783 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Madrid, Spain, 40n24, 3w41|
|Timezone||LMT m3w41 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||12°42' 28°30 Asc. 16°55'|
Infante of Spain, son of King Charles IV, who died on 18 October 1784 in the evening hours, barely a month after completing one year of age. He had a twin brother (Carlos Francisco de Borbon) who was born three hours before him and died a month later (on 11 November 1784 at 6 am). In both cases it was recorded as a cause of fever and cough death. These symptoms caused by a disease that does not get to be specified, but both children have contracted the same time.
Their birth was an important event for the people of Spain and provided security for the succession, a security which was truncated with the early deaths of Carlos and Felipe.
Link to Charles IV of Spain: Marriage and children
- child->parent relationship with Carlos IV, King of Spain (born 11 November 1748)
- child->parent relationship with Maria Luisa of Parma, Queen of Spain (born 9 December 1751)
- sibling relationship with Carlos of Spain, Count of Molina (born 29 March 1788)
- sibling relationship with Carlota Joaquina of Spain (born 25 April 1775)
- sibling relationship with Felipe María, Infante of Spain (born 28 March 1792)
- sibling relationship with Fernando VII, King of Spain (born 14 October 1784)
- sibling relationship with Francisco de Paula, Infante of Spain (born 10 March 1794)
- sibling relationship with María Amalia, Infanta of Spain (born 9 January 1779)
- sibling relationship with María Isabella, Queen of the Two Sicilies (born 6 July 1789)
Castellanos quotes BC 
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc.
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 1)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Bourbon, Spain)