Feldman, Ruth Duskin
|Birthname||Ruth Sondra Duskin|
|born on||13 June 1934 at 10:25 (= 10:25 AM )|
|Place||Chicago, Illinois, 41n51, 87w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°57' 09°34 Asc. 06°26'|
American prodigy, next to the youngest of the Quiz Kids who were remarkable for answering many questions. She specialized in the Bible and Shakespeare and appeared as a regular panelist on show from age 7 until age 16. She later wrote and edited several books, including one about her experience on the show, Whatever Happened to the Quiz Kids? Perils and Profits of Growing Up Gifted. She died on 18 May 2015, aged 80.
- associate relationship with Darrow, Gerard (born 4 August 1932). Notes: Co-stars on "Quiz Kids"
- associate relationship with Kupperman, Joel (born 18 May 1936). Notes: Co-stars on "Quiz Kids"
- associate relationship with Merrick, Margaret (born 12 April 1928). Notes: Co-stars on "Quiz Kids"
- associate relationship with Williams, Richard Llewellyn (born 28 December 1929). Notes: Co-stars on "Quiz Kids"
K. Lloyd quotes "approximate time" in Astrology guide 11/34.
- Traits : Mind : Child prodigy (Radio Quiz Kid)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 80)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (Radio "Quiz Kids" show)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women