|born on||7 February 1908 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Sapulpa, Oklahoma, 36n0, 96w07|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°10' 24°44 Asc. 27°16'|
American male with an unusual dental history. He lost his baby teeth and gained a new set normally. However, during his teens, he began to lose the second set which was replaced by a third set. At one time he had two sets of eye teeth, one above other like fangs. The third set was out of place; he would lose an incisor and a molar would replace it. He had the third set pulled at age 24. At one time he had a hernia surgery.
He married Vivian on 10/03/1930.
Don worked in the construction field and became the manager of the parts department of a major electronics firm. As a hobby, he played the trumpet before he had his dental problems.
He died in October 1973 in Montclair, California at age 65.
- parent->child relationship with Hemstreet, Carole (born 6 July 1938)
- spouse relationship with Fearing, Vivian (born 1 March 1909)
LMR quotes his daughter, Carole Hemstreet
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Strange dental history, three sets of teeth)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Hernia)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Played trumpet)
- Vocation : Building Trades : Construction work
- Vocation : Business : Middle Management (Manager of parts dept.)