|born on||2 August 1973 at 00:10 (= 12:10 AM )|
|Place||Dublin, Ireland, 53n20, 6w15|
|Timezone||IST h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°32' 22°02 Asc. 19°14'|
Irish head chef, resident in Australia since 1999, where he has made a career as a restaurateur, cookbook author, and judge and mentor on the competitive cooking game show, My Kitchen Rules. Fassnidge runs two inner Sydney restaurants, The Four in Hand, and 4Fourteen, and has published recipes for the most popular dishes from his restaurants in Four Kitchens: Beautiful, Mouth-watering, Restaurant-quality Food to Cook at Home (2014). He is married with two daughters.
Sy Scholfield quotes him on Twitter, "40 years ago ....12 .10 ..... 1973 ...... I popped out ...... Sorry world ..... Just warming up ;)" (posted 12:12AM AEST, 2 Aug 2013) .
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two daughters)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Chef/ Cook
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Restaurateur
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Other Food and Beverage (Cooking judge and mentor)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Cookbook)