|born on||28 February 1882 at 09:40 (= 09:40 AM )|
|Place||Melrose, Massachusetts, 42n27, 71w04|
|Timezone||LMT m71w04 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||09°56' 21°44 Asc. 23°45'|
American singer with a powerful operatic voice, a lyric soprano. She made her opera debut in Berlin 1901 and played in early silent films with grand stage gestures. She was the author of an autobiography "Such Sweet Compulsions."
Farrar died 3/11/1967, Ridgefield, CT.
- spouse relationship with Tellegen, Lou (born 26 November 1883). Notes: 1916-1923
Robert Jansky quotes her to Cook in Leek's magazine for 9:24:20, rectified. Sabian Symbols No.331 gives 9:40 AM.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 85)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/Opera
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women