Farmer, Kathryn E.
|born on||7 July 1942 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Salt Lake City, Utah, 40n46, 111w53|
|Timezone||MWT h6w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||14°48' 09°57 Asc. 07°20'|
American astrologer, privately interested in research. When she sent for the data of several missing children, one day the FBI showed up at her door and she convinced them that her interest was astrological.
Farmer worked for the Postal System for some 20 years. She lived with a same-sex partner in San Francisco, CA.
She died of breast cancer 8/01/1994.
LMR quotes her, 9/1986
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Breast, terminal)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Same sex
- Lifestyle : Home : Many moves
- Passions : Sexuality : Lesbian
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Interests in research)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Gov't office)
- Vocation : Politics : Postal service (Over 20 years)