Fangio, Juan Manuel
|born on||24 June 1911 at 00:10 (= 12:10 AM )|
|Place||Balcarce (Buenos Aires), Argentina, 37s50, 58w15|
|Timezone||LST m64w11 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°33' 27°57 Asc. 07°52'|
Argentinean race car driver; five times a champion in Formula One races. He died on April 7, 1995 in Balcarce, Argentina, age 83.
- associate relationship with Accident: 1955 Le Mans disaster (born 11 June 1955)
- lover relationship with Mercadier, Marthe (born 23 October 1928)
Enrico Ruscalla sends a chart from a colleague, given by Fangio. The time was not noted but the ASC was 7 Aries 55.
In September 2004, Sy Scholfield notes same data with time of 12:10 AM from the book “Fangio” by Gerald Donaldson (London: Virgin, 2003), p. 6, which states he was born “ten minutes after midnight on 24 June 1911.”
- Lifestyle : Work : Hazardous work (Extremely hazardous)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Racing team)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Sports : Race Cars (Pro, Formula One series)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Five time champion)