|born on||25 February 1879 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Berlin, Germany, 52n29, 13e21|
|Timezone||LMT m13e21 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||06°36' 25°13 Asc. 01°00'|
German stage and film actor who appeared in 184 silent movies between 1914 and 1933. Falkenstein was Jewish, but secured a special permit to continue making films following the Nazi rise to power in 1933.
He started out in theatre productions and was especially prized for his comedic qualities. His film roles were mostly minor, but thanks to his trademark bald head and monocle very memorable. He played nobles, military personnel, directors, as well as secretaries and accountants, sometimes in up to 20 productions per year.
He died of meningitis on 9 December 1933, having made only one film after the Nazi rise to power.
Sy Scholfield provided birth record.
- Traits : Body : Hair (Bald)
- Traits : Body : Other body (Wore a monocle)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Meningitis)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Stage and film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy