Faisal, Prince of Jordan
|Birthname||Faisal bin Hussein|
|born on||11 October 1963 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||' Amman, Jordan, 31n57, 35e56|
|Timezone||EET h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°07' 03°54 Asc. 21°21'|
Jordanian prince, a son of King Hussein and Princess Muna, and the younger brother of King Abdullah II. From time to time, he has served as Regent during his brother's absences abroad.
Faisal served in the Royal Jordanian Air Force (RJAF), from which he received helicopter training. He was promoted to Major General in 2001, and assumed the senior Air Force post of Chief of Air Staff the following year. He reached the rank of Lieutenant General in 2004. He is currently Deputy Supreme Commander of the Jordanian Armed Forces.
Prince Faisal has been married three times, divorced twice, and has six children.
- child->parent relationship with Hussein, King of Jordan (born 14 November 1935)
- child->parent relationship with Muna, Princess of Jordan (born 25 April 1941)
- sibling relationship with Abdullah II, King of Jordan (born 30 January 1962)
- sibling relationship with Aisha, Princess of Jordan (born 23 April 1968)
- sibling relationship with Ali, Prince of Jordan (born 23 December 1975). Notes: Half-brothers, same father
- sibling relationship with Hamzah, Prince of Jordan (born 29 March 1980). Notes: Half-brothers
- sibling relationship with Zein, Princess of Jordan (born 23 April 1968)
Sy Scholfield quotes from The Times (London, England), 12 Oct. 1963, p. 8: "Amman, Oct. 11. A son was born to King Husain and Princess Muna al Husain (formerly Miss Gardiner) this morning."
A time of 6 AM is speculative.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Vocation : Military : Military career
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Hashim, Jordan)