|Birthname||Antônio de Almeida Facióla|
|born on||18 November 1865 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||São Luís (Maranhão), Brazil, 2s3147, 44w1810|
|Timezone||LMT m44w1810 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||26°30' 00°10 Asc. 29°23'|
Brazilian politician, professor of music, pianist, banker and architect active in Brazil in the early twentieth century. He died on 9 October 1936 in Belém, Brazil.
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Mémórias do quase ontem" by Octávio Meira (Lidador, 1976), p. 76: "Antonio de Almeida Faciola nasceu no Maranhão em 18 de novembro de 1865, ás 4 horas da tarde."
Translation: Antonio de Almeida Faciola was born in Maranhão on 18 November 1865 at 4 pm.
- Vocation : Building Trades : Architect/ Planner (Architect)
- Vocation : Business : Banker/ Financier
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Pianist)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Music teacher (Professor of music)
- Vocation : Politics : Other Politics